There are a few things you can do to help improve your vision and reduce the feeling of tired eyes:
- Give your eyes a break: If you spend a lot of time looking at a screen, take regular breaks to look away and focus on something else. This can help reduce eye strain and fatigue.
- Blink frequently: Blinking helps to keep your eyes lubricated and can also help reduce dryness and irritation.
- Get enough sleep: Make sure you are getting enough sleep each night, as fatigue can make your eyes feel more tired.
- Use artificial tears: If your eyes feel dry, you can use over-the-counter lubricating eye drops to help moisten your eyes and reduce dryness and discomfort.
- Wear blue light blocking glasses: Those glasses help to block the blue light emitted from computer, phone and tablet screens which can cause eye strain, fatigue and even insomnia.
- Eat a healthy diet: Eating a diet rich in vitamins and antioxidants can help improve your eye health and reduce the risk of age-related eye problems.
- Exercise regularly: Regular physical activity can help to improve blood flow and oxygen to the eyes, which can help reduce eye fatigue and improve overall eye health.
It’s always a good idea to consult an ophthalmologist in case you have any eye conditions, they will advice you on personalized ways to improve your vision and care for your eyes.